When you’re planning on sharing your podcast with the world, you’ll want a reliable and clean website to go along with it.
Podcast Giant is one of the only podcast hosts that focuses on this aspect, guaranteeing you an efficient website that your listeners can use to access your podcast and so much more.
Is Podcast Giant good for podcasting? Podcast Giant offers a hands-off approach to podcast hosting with a huge focus on creating the website for your podcast as well.
Their services include hosting, website creation, and search engine optimization to help you grow your audience reach.
If you’re looking for a podcast host that can take the reins and build your brand for you, Podcast Giant might be right up your alley. We’ll look at their best features and how you can make money and listeners when you switch over to them.
What is Podcast Giant?
A look around at all of the podcast hosts out there today will show you that many of them offer much of the same thing, and all of them focus on podcast publishing first and foremost.
While Podcast Giant is a podcast host, this focus is shared with building and managing a website for your brand as well.
Being just one of the thousands of others who are creating podcasts can make it hard to tap into the market, so you need to approach this business venture as you would any other.
Podcast Giant develops a website, manages it for you, and ensures that it ranks well and has good visibility, getting you even more listeners than before. Unlike other podcast hosts, there’s only one plan level you can sign up for, and it’s always $49 a month.
Although this seems a lot more than other podcast hosting services, you’re getting a hosted website that’s managed for you, and there’s no need to do any of the work.
Just send your podcast content to Podcast Giant and the team will take care of everything for you.
Podcast Giant’s Best Features
A podcast needs the right hosting platform to suit its content and goals, with Podcast Giant being one of the top contenders.
Before you can decide whether their web-forward approach will work for your show, check out some of the features they offer:
- Search engine optimization: Some podcasters overlook the importance of SEO when developing a series, and instead focus just on the podcast itself. Having Podcast Giant optimize your website for more views means you’ll attract more listeners. When you combine the excellence of your podcasts with the professionalism of the website they’ve built and optimized for you, you have all bases covered.
- Data backup and website management: Each night, Podcast Giant will back up your website and ensure that all of the data is stored safely. Having a service like this along with the rest of the website management features means there’s no need for you to worry about your online presence. You’ll have more time to create content and record and edit your podcasts when all of this is taken care of.
- Hands-off approach: Whether you don’t want to have anything to do with the administrative side of your podcast career or you just lack the skills, having Podcast Giant take over can be a blessing. You send them your content and they do the rest of the job, including publishing your episodes with Spotify and Apple Podcasts or managing your website to reach a bigger audience.
- Single plan structure: There’s no need to pay more as your podcast gains popularity, and Podcast Giant will only ever charge the same fee each month with an unlimited cap on episodes. The single plan suits individual podcasters and larger businesses, and it includes web hosting and management along with the usual podcast publishing features. This makes it easy for budgeting and there’s no need to pay more just as your audience reach increases.
Who Should Use Them?
Podcast Giant stands apart from other hosting services in that they offer to do the whole process for you.
All you need to do is send the team your podcast content in an audio file, and they’ll upload it, publish it with the top streaming services, and create you a stellar website that’s managed in real-time.
The best types of podcasters to use Podcast Giant are those short on time, people with limited technical skills, or anyone who wants a professional to take over.
With your online presence being just as important as the content of your podcast, it makes sense to put your trust in a host that places this much emphasis on creating a website for your podcast that’s up to scratch.
If you’re someone who prefers to have control over their podcast publishing and you want to manage your website, this type of approach won’t be ideal.
There’s little chance for customization and you won’t get a top-level view of statistics and analytics, so it can be hard to adapt your podcast to necessary changes.
Making Money With Podcast Giant
A podcast is a great way to make money if you know how to do it right, and working with a Podcast Giant account manager will help you find the best fit.
After sending through your content, they can make suggestions about sponsorships, advertising, affiliate marketing, and other monetization methods that might be suitable, so it can be as hands-off as you’d like it to be.
The usual avenues that a podcast can take to earn money are all possible with Podcast Giant, but you have the advantage of a professionally made website for your program.
Thanks to search engine optimization, you’ll be able to rank higher and attract more listeners, thus giving you better opportunities for sponsorship and advertising.
Although not a direct monetization scheme, the wider reach that’s made possible with Podcast Giant is one of its major selling points.
Likewise, the time that you’re spared from not having to publish your podcasts or manage your website is valuable as well and can be spent on other methods of earning money.
How to Get Started on Their Platform
Podcast Giant has developed a process that makes it easy for people to sign up and get their podcasts published with ease. According to their website, this is how the Podcast Giant process works:
- Sign up for an account: Customers sign up for an account with Podcast Giant, and they’re then forwarded the relevant information to get started.
- Choose a website theme: Your account manager will work with you to decide on a website theme so that your podcast can be hosted somewhere that best suits your brand.
- Send through your content: You send through your edited podcasts in an audio file and the team at Podcast Giant will publish them and share them with the various streaming services. If you have other content, images, and branding you want the website to show, this should be sent through as well.
- Your website goes live: The website launches and it features links for your podcast and other content. Podcast Giant manages the website and backs up the data each night.
Migrating An Existing Show To Podcast Giant
With all of the options out there for podcast hosts, it’s normal for a content creator to move around and try a few of them.
Other hosting services show you the steps needed to migrate your previous RSS feed of podcasts to the new host you’re working with, but Podcast Giant does it for you.
If you already have a podcast and are working with another host, simply share this information with Podcast Giant when you sign up for an account. They can take care of redirections and create new links for your content, without you having to lift a finger.
Again, this type of service is invaluable for those with limited tech skills or others who are too busy to manage the administrative side of their podcasts.
Unfortunately, there’s not a lot of information available on the Podcast Giant site to detail this process, so you’ll need to contact them directly to find out more.
Having some FAQs or a more comprehensive features page would make it easier for potential customers to learn about Podcast Giant, so this should be taken under consideration.
Get Online with Podcast Giant
An often-overlooked part of creating a podcast is developing an online presence, and Podcast Giant ensures you have a reliable website for your listeners to visit you.
With their help, you can get your podcast published and develop an online home for your brand, giving you the best of both worlds.